A journal as I travel around Europe with Everybody Was In The French Reststance...Now

I will be posting nonsense/pic's etc as I travel around the UK & Europe as guitarist/"musical facilitator" aka the bloke fiddling about at the back with Everybody Was In The French Resistance ...Now .

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Sunday night in Frankfurt ...






... to quote that great Desperate Bicycles b-side John Peel used to play back in the day .......... ok I made that one up, there is no song ever written by that title, to the very best of my knowledge at any rate !! We arrive late afternoon at the venue "Mousonturm", which is an art gallery, venue & performance space. It is not some crappy underfunded half-arsed space like you would see in the US, it is brilliant, big, clean & really well run ! (it actually looks like it used to be a hospital ) ! And again, like in most of Germany, their hospitality is second to none ! After eventually figuring out how to operate the self-locking dressing-room (shame there isn't a picture of that one!) we enter a world / room of cold-cuts, amazing beer, fine French wine, Vodka, amazing bread & free wi-fi ! As if this isn't enough there is an amazing Indian restaurant next door, so we do curry night ! Mmmm! I have attatched a couple of pic's of Eddie & Dyan happily whiling away the time in said dressing room, and another one of the cold cuts !!! PS I leave a note for old pals the reunited The Woodentops who are playing the following night ... I had no idea they were back together !

No comments:

Post a Comment