A journal as I travel around Europe with Everybody Was In The French Reststance...Now

I will be posting nonsense/pic's etc as I travel around the UK & Europe as guitarist/"musical facilitator" aka the bloke fiddling about at the back with Everybody Was In The French Resistance ...Now .

Saturday 27 February 2010

Frogs, sprouts, clogs & krauts (& the Swiss)



...Ok so I have been rubbish at updating the blog since I got to Europe. Sorry ! The 10 hour drives followed by the gigs are mostly responsible for this! We are now almost at the end ... tonight is the final gig in Amsterdam ! I have a lot to tell & I will blog about it & post some pics as soon as I get chance. In the meantime cheers for all the kind words y'all have been saying, & here is a pic of us onstage in Paris supporting the Firey Furnaces ! Cheers x x x

1 comment: