A journal as I travel around Europe with Everybody Was In The French Reststance...Now

I will be posting nonsense/pic's etc as I travel around the UK & Europe as guitarist/"musical facilitator" aka the bloke fiddling about at the back with Everybody Was In The French Resistance ...Now .

Monday 15 February 2010

Update coming ... in the meantime...



... haven't had time (or internet access) over the last couple of days. Before I do the Bristol & Leeds (& Manchester!) updates here is a picture of my old mate (& former Mighty Lemon Drops sound engineer) Noel Thompson taken on a day off in London last Friday by me at The Havers aka The Haverstock Arms aka Chris Evans's / Noel Gallagher's local (owned by that barman bloke from TFI Friday) ... enjoy the pic's of Melinda Messanger & Barbara Windsor in the background !.

No comments:

Post a Comment